Do you have any old photos of Littleport’s public houses?
The Society are working on a major new publication detailing the many pubs and inns that have been in Littleport over the centuries, and we’re in need of a few photos to complete the project.
While we are always looking for great photos to add to our collection, we’re particularly looking for the following pub photos:
- The Fountain – Station Road
- The Hardwicke Arms – Branch Bridge
- The Old Turk’s Head – Station Road
- The Plough – Lynn Road
- The Railway Tavern – Lynn Road
- The Red Cow – Bells Drove/Red Cow Drove
- The Rose and Crown – Hale Fen
- The Snipe and Partridge – Victoria Street
- The Waggon and Horses – Victoria Street
- The Waterman’s Arms – Redmere/Little Ouse
- The White House – Common Lane
If you have a good clear old photograph of any of these pubs, then you can either email a scan of them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can also send them to:
The Littleport Society,
Please provide a name and return address if you would like us to return your photos back to you.